No relevant currency found
Smart security here,
Security outside. Peace of mind inside. Help add protection anywhere you need it with motion-activated cameras from Kattcam.
Wireless WiFi Camera means that it connect 2.4Ghz WiFi to work, but it can also plug in network cable(Don't support 5G WiFi). Home security camera needs to stay plug in the power outlet for supply power. Security camera outdoor with 360°viewing, 350° pan and 90° tilt. Wide-angle design for reduce blind spot.
The PTZ solar security camera supports 355 degrees horizontal and 120 degrees vertical rotation. By controlling the camera through the “CloudEdge” app, you are able to monitor all the corners of your property. With the 130-degree viewing wide-angle and 4X digital zoom, this solar-powered outdoor security camera guarantees panoramic shots of every corner of your property (house, garage, shop, and etc.).
Rechargeable battery & Solar Panel Supply: This Wireless security solar powered camera keep running with non-stop power and works stably with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. Neatly simple installation no cabling required. Get rid of the troubles caused by traditional wired cameras and time consuming.
The FULL HD 1080P security camera delivers superior video quality combined with Two-way audio. You can always talk to your family. With two 4dbi antennae, the camera has stronger and stabler WiFi connection than other cameras. No more annoying wires/cables problem, just install the camera anywhere you want!
Large Capacity Battery & 100% Wire-free: Wireless security camera with built-in battery Can work 2-3 months indoors or outdoors and works stably with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. Neatly simple installation requires no drilling or no cabling required. Get rid of the troubles caused by traditional wired cameras and time consuming.
This outdoor security camera is equipped with 15000mAh rechargeable battery and a high-efficiency solar panel, which can bring you 365-day non-stop protection. This security camera can quickly connect to your 2.4G wifi, eliminating the hassle of power cord and Ethernet cable, only taking a few minutes to complete the setup. Use high-quality materials to ensure safe use in the temperature range of 14 ° F to 113 ° F(-10℃ to 45℃). Whether it's rain or shine, it’s tough enough to stand up bad weather.
100% Wire-free 1080P with rechatgeable battery, Just install the CloudEdge app on your phone and you can use it from anywhere.
The Security Camera Equipped With 2600lm Ultra-Bright LED Light.You Can Control Light By APP Or It Will Trigger When Detect Human Approaching.2K HD Resolution And 150°Field Of View Can See More Clearly And Widely.
1) Check whether the equipment is in power-on condition and observe whether the working light of the equipment is normally on.
2) Check if the WIFI network is good and restart the router.
3) If the location of the device according to the router is far away, resulting in the inability to obtain a good WIFI signal, it is recommended to move the router to a closer location, or add a WIFI amplifier to enhance the WIFI performance of the home.
4) Remove the camera device from your Cloud Edge account, Reset the device, and then re-add it.
5) Check that the device firmware and applications are up to date.
Remove the light camera from your Cloud Edge account, Reset the device and then re-add it with a new WIFI or password.
1. Check the status of the SD card in "Settings" to make sure the SD card is successfully recognized.
2. Reinsert the SD card.
3. In the application, format the SD card.
4. Try another new SD card.
1. In the application, turn down the motion detection alarm sensitivity.
2. Check whether there are objects within the field of view of the device that interferes with and trigger motion detection, such as outdoor air-conditioning units, moving cars, passing pedestrians, etc. You can properly adjust the angle of the device to avoid these easy interfere with objects.
3. Select the location where the object movement is less to install the camera.
1. In the system settings of your phone, turn on the push permission of the "Cloud Edge" application.
2.Make sure the motion detection function of the device is successfully enabled.
3.Restart Phone, Android phones try to clear the cache.
4.Check if the network is good.